What is UFO LED High Bay Light
UFO LED High Bay Lights are illuminants that come with a dome-like covering that looks like a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). These have LEDs that can illuminate spaces very brightly. These lights are very efficient and have up to 26,000 lumens. Such types of lights can be perfect substitutes for traditional warehouse lights, as these are more compact and have greater efficiency. These are quickly becoming the top choice for residential and commercial lighting purposes.
Advantages of UFO LED High Bay Lights
- High end LED lights of this type can offer 130 lumens for every watt, which makes them much more efficient as compared to any regular lamp.
- These have a much smaller size than other substitutes that you might choose. You can get optimal bright light, and take the least amount of space to be installed.
- The lights have amazing thermal properties. The aluminum casing of these illuminants also works as a heat sink and can easily deal with the heat that is generated by the lights.
- These do not require any reflectors, which help reduce the amount of glare and can refocus light. The illuminants have an in-built angle of light which can immensely help focus and direct light in a much better way. Thus, you can order lights in 60 – 120 degree angles.
- UFO LED high bay lights also last for a long time, with the LEDs installed in them lasting for as long as 100,000 hours. This ensures that you will not have to spend a lot on replacements or maintenance.
- These lights offer clear and clean illumination, whether you pick the pure white 5000K light or the warm white 3000K light. There are no annoying patterns, zebra stripes or flickering that can damage or irritate your eyes.
- At present, these illuminants offer the best Lumen per Watt output at the best price in the industry.
Buying UFO LED High Bay Lights – Top Factors to Consider
- Space – You should have a proper idea of where you would like to set it up, and use it in. You would have to install a different light in a different setting, which would fit the space and satisfy all the requirements. In a Retail Store, you would need a light with a minimum of 800 lumens on the ground. In a warehouse, pick a 500 lumens light. A 300 lumens light is good enough for storage spaces.
- Wattage – The wattage varied for LED lights at different height levels. 10,000 to 15,000 lumens lights are perfect at 10-15 feet height. 16,000 to 20,000 lumens illuminants are ideal at 15-20 feet height. 33,000 lumens lights are the best choices at 25 – 35 feet.
- Spacing – For bright lights, around 12 ft spacing is important at 15 feet height. 15 ft spacing is good at a height of 20 feet. 20 feet spacing is perfect at 30 feet height. Once you consider the brightness quality and spacing, you can find out how many lights you need for your space.